The Water Machine Removes The Following Contaminants
The Water Machine Black carbon filters purify both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. These versatile filters remove viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, detergents, organic solvents, cloudiness, trihalomethanes, silt, sediment, heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, foul tastes and odors, yet they leave in the healthful and beneficial minerals that your body needs. www.TheWaterMachine.com David 808-373-6919 firstname.lastname@example.org
VIRUSES – Removed to >99.999% (Log 5)
Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4):
MS2 Coliphage ; Fr Coliphage.
PATHOGENIC BACTERIA (AND SURROGATES) – Removed to >99.9999999%
Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6): Bacillus atrophaeus (Anthrax surrogate); Raoultella terrigena (Pathogenic Bacteria Surrogate); Salmonella Enterica.
TRIHALOMETHANES – Removed to >99.8%
(Below Lab Detectable Limits):
Bromodichloromethane ; Bromoform ; Chloroform ; Dibromochloromethane.
Removed to Below Lab Detectable Limits: Chloramine; Chloride; Chlorine Residual (Total Residual Chlorine); Free Chlorine
HEAVY METALS (HIGH & LOW pH LEVELS)
Aluminum (>99%); Antimony (>99.9%); Barium (>80%); Beryllium (>99.9%); Bismuth (>99.9%); Cadmium (>99.7%); Cobalt (>95%); Chromium (>99.9%); Chromium 6 (>99.85%); Copper (>99.9%); Iron (>99.9%); Lead (>99.9%); Mercury (>99.9%); Molybdenum (>90%); Nickel (>99.9%); Vanadium (>87.5%); Zinc (>99.9%).
PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS CONTAMINANTS – Removed to >99.9%
Acetaminophen; Caffeine; Carbamazepine; Ciprofloxacin HCl; Erythromycin USP; Sulfamethoxazole; Trimethoprim; Bisphenol A; Diclofenac Sodium; 4-para-Nonylphenol; 4-tert-Octylphenol; Primidone; Progestrone; Gemfibrozil; Ibuprofen; Naproxen Sodium; Triclosan.
ALSO REMOVES OR REDUCES: Arsenic (>99%), MBAS (>96.67%), Nitrites (>95%), Selenium (>97.5%), Thallium (>99.5%), Rust, Silt, Sediment, Turbidity, Foul Taste and Odors
More Testing Highlights:
1) Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9.
2) Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%. With many water municipalities switching to chloramine disinfection instead of chlorine, there was a growing chorus of our customers wanting the answer to this question.
3) Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%. This has been a hot button also. Many studies and articles have come out over the past 5 years showing how these pharmaceuticals are washing down our toilets and not being removed from our water supply by the local municipal filtration plant. The filters were tested for 17 different types of pharmaceuticals and they were all removed.
4) Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%. With the unfortunately too common event of oil spills and petroleum contamination of waterways and water sources, our filter removes these contaminants.
5) Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%. This was the contaminant that was involved in the March 2014 West Virginia oil spill.
6) Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
Our powerful filtration elements will remove or reduce the following: